Tuesday, March 21, 2017

To Read Lists



https://www.stocksy.com/107709
I've fallen away from my love. Reading. Just lately I haven't been able to pick up a book and finish it. I read a few chapters and then forget about it. And not because they didn't hold my attention, because some definitely did. So I got to thinking on how I should get back to making time to read, and I believe that a good portion of back when I was doing more full time book blogging (through netgalley) is that I had lists upon lists of To Be Read Lists, To Be Reviewed Lists, etc. While this may make it sound more like a job - I feel like it actually made me want to read, to cross off those books.

So, I am going to try that again.  There isn't as much pressure to review them, just to enjoy them.  And while I know my time off to just sit and read is going to greatly lessen come July, I am only going to put 5 on my list.  All randomly just picked at random with me just looking over to my bookshelf. 

To Read:
1. Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
2 .Homegoing by Ya'a Gyasi
3. The Nest by 
4. Naked by David Sedaris
5.  Draongfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon

No comments:

Post a Comment