Wednesday, March 6, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: squirrel seeks chipmunk by David Sedaris

Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary
 
 
Read: November 14th, 2012 
Another case of buying a book based on its cover/title fail.  I really must learn.
I wanted to read this for so long, and I also wanted to read one of David Sedaris' book for so long too. However, after reading this I am admittingly (is this even a word?) scared to try another one.

First, I didn’t realize that it was a bunch of short stories*must read back flap, must read back flap* so that frazzled me. And then they weren’t even funny. There is not even one that stands out.  Not even the title story.
The one props I can give David is  a high five for creativity! Some of the stories really gave  a case of what the fucks 
1.5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment