Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Judge A Book By Its Cover

This is going to be a new series I do. Its called "Judge A Book By Its Cover"

Basically I am the worst at picking up a book based on the cover, never even reading the synopsis. I know. I know. I've learnt nothing.

So, Judge A Book By Its Cover is when I randomnly pick a cover from my To Read pile and judge what it will be about, then eventually once I read it I can tell you how psychic I am!

The first victim book is:

206 Bones (Temperance Brennan, #12)

My predition: Based on the cover art I am assuming it will be about a death/murder caused drowning.This book will be about the human skeleton (see what I did there? 206 bones in the human body...what?!) and how different forensic clues will lead them to how it all happened.

I also am intrigued by the cover.

Fun hey?

What do you all think it will be about?

No comments:

Post a Comment