Friday, June 7, 2013

PREVIEW: Red Rain by RL. Stine

He's back!!!!!

I loved Fear Street growing up, devouring them in my elementary school days. (Come to think of it, a little morbid that I was reading horror books when I was 10, but.....I  turned out ok!) So when I stumbled upon a free preview of Red Rain on iTunes, I downloaded it immediately.

I haven't read the synopsis yet, but from what I've read so far; Red Rain is about travel blogger Lea Sutter on a work assignment on a tiny island Cape Le Chat Noir; a place where nobody visits.  Nobody visits this tiny island because in 1935 Hurricane Ernesto destroyed the place and brought some abnormal shit of lving and dead mixing. In a nutshell. 

I am now off to go buy the rest of the book; as the 6 sample chapters got me hooked!

Red Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment