Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WWW Wednesday #1

I've never done one of these memes before, but I think its a great way to keep posts coming on the blog and gives me something other than reviews to write (and for you guys to read!)

This is WWW Wednesdays, hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 




What are you currently reading?

206 Bones (Temperance Brennan, #12)



 

 

206 Bones by Kathy Reichs- I found it at work one day when I was super bored, and finally decided to give it a go.






What did you recently finish reading?

Good Girl, Bad Girl
 
 
 
Good Girl, Bad Gril by Christopher Finch. I just finished it last night and am still digesting it. It was a netgalley read.



 Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend
 
 
 

What do you think you'll read next?


Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks. This is a book that was supposed to be for one of my book clubs. I just kept putting it off for some reason, and as its almost the end of the month, I better get reading....










No comments:

Post a Comment