Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WWW Wednesday #6

This is WWW Wednesdays, hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3)What do you think you’ll read next?



A Tale of Two Cities1) I am currently reading The Third Chimapnzee by Jared Diamond for my intellectual read.  For the fun read I am reading A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.  I'm not sure if fun is the right word though. I am trying to power through my book bucket list and with the luck I have with not liking classics, I'm aprehensive.

The Fault in Our Stars


2) I finally finsihed The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Wow. I will write a review shortly.


The Fame Game (Fame Game, #1)3) I think after the classic read I will need something carefree. Chick-lit?
 Thinking of trying out Lauren Conrad's- The Fame Game.

A little bit of a mix as always. Have to keep it interesting.

What's on your WWW?

No comments:

Post a Comment