Sunday, September 1, 2013

September To Read List

 
 
What I wanted to read in August:
 
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Tales of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (I feel like I need to wipe one off of the ol’ bucket list)
419 by Will Ferguson
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman ( virtual book club read)
Fame Game by Lauren Conrad
Chasing Beautiful by Pamela Ann
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
And I think I’m going to revisit the Harry Potter collection. YES!!!
 
Well I just rocked at following this. Gold Star for effort!!
I am glad I finally read The Fault In Our Stars. I mean, I had it on my To Read List for about a year.
 
Here is what I read instead:
 
 Belinda's Ring by Corrina Chong
The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
Are You There, Vodka? It's me Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
P.S- You're Invited by Erica Domesek
The Other Queen by Phillippa Gregory
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Alborn
Waking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly
Freaking Out by Polly Wells
currently still reading The Third Chimpanzee by Jared Diamond
 
 
(Reviews to all can be found in the REVIEW tab)
 
So, I went a little crazy requesting ARCS on netgalley this week, so my September to Read list is going to focus on those first. I hope its a cozy fall filled with lots of spiced pumpkin lattes!
 
 
Boderline Personality Disorder by ALexander L. Chapman
The Demons Lovers Boxed Ser by Kate Doulgas
Sixteen, Sixty-One by Natalie Lucas
No Wonder You Feel Like Crap by Ricard Weinstein
The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes
My nonARCS: how about I revisit the August list.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment