Monday, November 18, 2013

A sick weekend means a boring weekly round up

Monday-DMA-40
 
What up Monday. You suck. I had the worst imaginable sleep last night. If you can call it sleep. I pretty much laid there with all and any thoughts entering my head... coffee and rock stars all day yes!
 
I am finally feeling a bit better too. FINALLY! Only a week left to go before Cuba and a week out of working out is a sad thing. I did do some yoga a few times though, it nearly killed me, but still. At least its something right....right?
 
What did I do on the weekend? Well I watched Dawson's Creek. I slept. I drank a shit ton of tea. All kinds. I wish I had a make me feel 100% healthy tea though. OHHH and  I finally bought a winter jacket. It's been like 3 years of freezing my ass off, but I finally caved. Good ol' Aritzia!
 
What happened on the blog this week incase you missed it?
 
A little Harry Potter love
I posed the question, what would you do if you only had a life expectancy of 40 years?
A book review on Skin & Bones by Sherry Shahan
Just a Dog, no WAY! Dogs are part of your family
 
What's happening this week?
 
I'm gonna work out like a crazy person. Then decide what books I want to pack.  Then actually pack . Then practice drinking some mojitos!
 
These 4 days at work are going to be so long!
 
Sami's Shenanigans
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey love! I'm hosting a Blog Challenge if you are interested! We'd love to have you on board!

    http://showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I just checked out the info and I'll definetly be joining in on some of the topics!

      Delete