Friday, November 15, 2013

Everyone dies, not everyone lives

If the average life span was 40 years old, how would you live your life differently?

I would not work. I wouldn't waste my time worrying about getting a job that pays good and doesn't eat my soul. My soul would be fulfilled. I would travel, every where. Travel to where my favourite primates are. I would learn things by experiencing different cultures. I would sky dive and bungee jump. I would take more risks. I would make money the way I would love to now. I would live for the moment more. I would love. I would make art. I would devote more of my time to my friends and family. I wouldn't waste time on the petty things. I would spend my money when i had it. I wouldn't worry about it, as long as i had enough to get by comfortably. I wouldn't worry about what people thought about me.


Maybe everyone should think they only have a life span of 40. Hell some people don't even have a life span of that now.


So, the same question goes out to you guys... if your lifespan was only 40 how would you live your life differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment