I haven't done one of the Top Ten Tuesdays in a while, but I figured that this is a perfect way to re-cap some of my favourite books I've read in2013. And I read a lot. 116 of them to be exact. Crazy to think I set my goal at 50, then 75, then 100 and surpassed all of them.
But back to the TTT. It's hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Book's I've Read in 2013
1) Life of Pi by Yann Martel
2) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
3) Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
4) Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
5)The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
6) The Fault in our Stars by John Green
7) Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dick
8) Sixteen, Sixty One by Natalie Lucas
9)Hyperbole and A Half By Allie Brosh
10)Berlin Wolf by Mark Florida- James