Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend update

27 Things You Won't Believe Happened A Whole Decade Ago

I think the time has come for me to realize this. 

Not saying that I won't stop working out and eating healthy. But, at least I'm good with it.... maybe. Maybe if my calves still didn't hurt I would be more inclined. These are a few of the workouts to blame for my soreness

 
and
 
 
and
 
 
(the last one with the calves.....)


Speaking of food. I made a pretty wicked green thai curry soup last night. I'll post the recipe sometime this week.

The hot tub is up and running! Woo! It was kind of a shit show to get it all hooked up and waterfied, but now that its going and I can see us using it lots in the future!

What else. I can't think of any hilarious stories that happened this weekend. Pretty boring I know.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment