Monday, August 25, 2014

MINI Book Review: Slave Girl by Lisa Cach

Slave Girl (1,001 Erotic Nights, #1)Slave Girl by Lisa Cach
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It was okay. I guess. I wish I could say that it was something special.

The premise of the story is that Nimia is Sygarius' sex slave. Although they never have had sex yet, she is claimed to him. He's been teaching her various "lover" techniques for a while, and is only waiting for her to become a woman and perform her initiation ritual (which is fucked up)

Of course someone more enticing comes along. Clovis. He manages to get her to break her slave vow (there wasn't really a vow involved, but same kind of premise).

I didn't really think the romance or sex scenes were that well written. If it wasn't short, I probably would have DNF-ed it, but as I kept on turning the pages I decided to give it a 2.

There is a part 2, and I don't think I will be reading that.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment