Monday, December 1, 2014

December Goals


Wow! I cannot believe that it is already December. This year seemed to fly by!

With December comes two exciting things. My birthday and Christmas!

So in order to prepare for both festivities, I am going to lay out some goals.

1) Try and do as many days as possible on the new December blogilates calendar!

2) Keep creating new pieces for Twelve:TwentyThree. I am so excited for the new stuff, that you should definitely keep checking back!

3) Christmas baking! I already made some snickerdoodles, that were amazing  (I will share that recipe later), so I am excited to try some more stuff.

4) Stay positive.  Things will happen for a reason. I just need to stay optimistic and calm.

5) Finish at least 5 ARCS! Lets start the new year without a HUGE to-read list!



What are you December goals?

1 comment:

  1. I love the goals sweetie! It's going to be an amazing month. I great way to end the year;)

    ReplyDelete