Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekend Update

I can't believe it is almost the middle of July.  I have a feeling these last 2 months and a bit of pregnancy is going to fly by.

Friday night began with the hubs and I going out for a congratulatory dinner at Rush- Ocean Prime.


 Dinner was delicious. Both G and I had the dynamite rolls (tempura prawns and asparagus) and for dinner we both had the shortribs and scallops. Delicious.  (not my picture, but one from their website).


The reason for the congratulatory dinner was that my hubs PASSED his exams and is now a full fledged journeyman electrician. Words cannot express how proud I am of him for sticking it through 4 years of school and work. HIGH FIVE!


Saturday was spent doing the usual house cleaning fun time chores. You don't enjoy them but you need to do them. Then a casual stroll through Cross Iron Mall.

Sunday was dedicated to G's family new digs. We drove up to Ponoka to see the in-laws new house and my sis in-laws new house.  It's been a while since we all hung out so it was definitely nice to catch up and see the new places.

That is the weekend in a nutshell.  And on that note, time for bed as I have to get up at 4am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment