Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Organic Coffee Scrub

I've been feeling crafty these days and finally and since one of my boards is called  "for when I'm feeling crafty", I decided to cross one on my list.

I have always wanted to try my hand at making my own bath stuff, and this one seemed simple enough. Only 3 ingredients! Plus all the benefits of coconut oil are well a benefit.   Plus coffee is supposed to be good for cellulite, or so the rumours say, this seemed like the best bet.

Use this scrub in your morning shower and you will feel invigorated.  You will be left with super moisturized skin thanks to the oil and super soft skin thanks to the exfoliant power of the sugar and coffee.

So how to make it:






- Coconut Oil (1/4 cup)
- Brown Sugar (1/4 cup)
- Coffee (1/2 cup) --->I used fresh ground French Vanilla because I'm classy like that... Actually no, its the only non K-cup type we had

You mix them all together.


Then you put them into a pretty mason jar. And expect some in your Christmas stocking this year.


(yields about 8 ounces.)


No comments:

Post a Comment