Monday, November 9, 2015

Revisiting Cinnamon Apple Water.

tablespoon.com
So, this pin has been floating around Pinterest for a while, and I decided to give it a try.

Its supposed to be help you lose weight and have a ton of energy! Perfect for my post partum body and my always tiredness.


It's actually rather simple to make. Right up my alley! Ready for it....

-Cinnamon Sticks

-Cut up an apple of your choice (I use granny smith as that's what I had)

-ice cubes

-water

-put together in a pitcher, chill for a while and drink up!

(if you actually needed the last instruction, all I can do is just shake my head at you)

Anyways, its actually pretty tasty. As a detox drink, I'm not sure what the actual proven benefits are, but meh, it gives water a tasty spin off.

My only hint is to cut the apples thinly. I think I used too big of a chunk so most of the flavor didn't dissipate.
It was delish and refreshing! The actual detoxing process? One will never know

No comments:

Post a Comment