Friday, March 4, 2016

FF #4 - Running and PIIT28

Hey!

Well. I have a couple things to announce.

1) I started running again.  I ran 4km in about 38 minutes. That was my first run in well over a year.  And I have to say I am super proud of myself. I did have to walk quite a bit, but not as much as I was thinking. I do have a 5km race in about a month. Not entirely sure if I am going to go for it yet.


2) I started the #PIIT28 challenge via blogilates. It's a 28 day challenge and so far I am loving it. The workouts make me drenched in sweat and its only 28 minutes. Today is Day 4 and I can't wait until the end to see the result.  You can follow my progress on instagram @justaddchampagne


I also noticed, even though its only been a few days, that I have more energy. Not only do I want to work out, I want to do more than just the PIIT28 Challenge.

which brings me to #3...

3) I am also doing the #DAMOChallenge via The Berry. Very simple stuff, but great for that added want I have been craving.


So far so good. I haven't weighed myself or measured myself, figured I will wait till the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment