Friday, July 12, 2013

30 Day Book Writing Challenge---DAY 2!

Back to my 30 Day Book Writing Challenge! Now on Day 2!

The topic of choice is: A book I have read more than 3 times.

A reading confession is now needed. I re-read things all the time. That’s not the confession.  The confession is that when the next book in the series comes out, I MUST re-read the prior books before reading the newest installment.  This isn’t a bad thing when I buy the whole series as once and knock them off in a weekend.  Its bad (well not bad, but time consuming at times) when they come out every year. Like Harry Potter.  Another side of the confession, is that when the book comes out as a movie, I must re-read the book before going to see it. 

So all you mathematicians out there trying to calculate how many times I may have read Harry Potter. There are 7 books.  8 movies.   That means I have read the first Harry Potter about 14 times. (I didn’t actually do the math ---it’s only 8 am!--- I’m guesstimating). And you know what? I still love it. I can never tire of it.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment