Friday, September 27, 2013

BEAUTY- Charcoal face! LUSH!

Dark Angels
Confession: I don't wash my face every day. I fall asleep with make-up on all the time even though I know how bad it is.  I just don't listen to those PSAs.

Confession #2: I'm going to be 30 in two years. I feel that because of that I should start taking better care of my skin. Wrinkles. Yuck!

Anyways, I used to use this LUSH product, Dark Angels way back in the day when they first opened up in Calgary. I remembered loving it, so when I was walking through the mall on one of my shopping sprees I decided to stop into LUSH and buy it again.

My skin isn't sensitive, its not oily, its just average, sometimes a little dry if anything. Hence why I don't wash my face all that often.This probably isn't the most recommend for my skin, but whatev.

So when bedtime started creeping up, I was excited to try it out.  Right off the bat, I forgot how bad it smelt and how much it looked like I dipped my face in ash. BUT, wow! did my face every feel smooooooth and sooooooooooooo clean. Like 3 days of dirt and grime just washed away.

I am so glad I decided to go into LUSH and try it out again! And in no way am I getting paid by LUSH to write this. I just was so thrilled that my face feels clean and I wanted to spread to the world of the internet that I Kendra, wash her face!

I also treated myself to a couple five bathbombs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment