Monday, December 16, 2013

wine induced weekend

mc-random-12.5
 
 
So Monday we meet again.
 
 
This weekend was actually pretty good if you ask me. Friday I think I finished all of my Christmas shopping. Early too. Like I was the one at the mall at 9am. I felt like I should have started mall walking with all the seniors.
 
Friday night my buddy hosted a wine exchange. And a lot of wine was exchanged. It was great to see a bunch of people I haven't in a while to catch up and exchange various congratulations.  Get this though, we were so into talking and drinking wine that all of a sudden it was 3:30AM! What the hell? That is way past my bed time!
 
And I felt it when I had to get up at 11 for my hair appointment. Yup. Chopped my hair off. A good 8+ inches. Now resting right at my chin. I still don't know if I like it or not. I feel like it is a tad too short and childish. If you go to my instagram you can see the change ( it's monday which means I'm a little too lazy to send the pic to my work comp)
 
Sunday I cleaned the house a bit and made cookies. MMM shortbread! I also read 3 books:

Office Toy by Cleo Peitsche (look at the cover art for this one... not presumptuous at all!)
Tremble by Tobsha Learner
Witch Child by Celia Rees
Witch Child Tremble Office Toy (Office Toy, #1)
which I will review sometimes soonish...
 
On the blog the past week:
 
- My views on drugs and alcohol
- Some Christmas lights to get in the spirit.
- It was my birthday on December 11th (that's okay if you didn't wish me one! I forgive you!)
- Tuesday I recapped an accident I witnessed.



Sami's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment