Wednesday, January 15, 2014

brain is on vacation

Ever have one of those days where you are so productive and busy and then look at the clock and its only noon? Yup. I think I've done more work this morning that I have in the past two months. no jokes.

But being overly productive has left me at a little bit of a slump of what to talk about today.  With that I am going to fall back on posting things that have made me laugh today:


Buzzfeed featured a thing on If Jordan Belfort from Wolf on Wallstreet had instagram and well its funny.

Wedding Swag
 
and now just random pictures


Everything-is-true-18

celeb-rundown-3.1

trolled owned burned 18 I never knew such evil existed (35 photos)

PUBLISHED by catsmob.com
hahhahaha how true is this? there should also be one horizontal that says "dog side"
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment