Wednesday, January 22, 2014

burpees... go away... no one likes you

 
 
As the title of this post suggests, I hate burpees.

And that was at the core of my work out yesterday. The premise is that it's a pyramid. 1 kettlebell swing, 1 burpee. All the way up to 15. Then back down. Holy hell. It didn't sound that hard, until you actually start doing it.

Next time I wont run the mile first, so I could actually finish the pyramid  strong and proud. Oh well, I guess its something to strive for next time.

And in case you want to try it out, here is the youtube video:



Oh and this is the workout I am following via blogilates. Yes I realize it says December, but really who cares about the month. It gives me a good idea what to do wihtout me having to plan it. I am on Day 11 now. Had to take a little hiatus due to the flu hitting me like a fucking truck, but back on track. And I have to say I am super proud of myself that I am actually doing something!

dec 2013 calendar
 



No comments:

Post a Comment