Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Inspire Me Blog Challenge! Random Acts of Kindness

I love it when people comment on my blog. I also love it when they comment with things such as blog challenges- especially when they are actually worth while to do.

Well the ladies over at Showered with Design and Happiness is a Mood Not A Destination came up with the blog challenge. It's called "inspire me 2014" and basically there is a list of blogging prompts to get you through those days when you just can't think of anything to write about.

Lets be honest, I probably won't be doing them all, but will definitely try most of them....

Todays topic is:

It’s no secret we all ‘Paid it Forward” in 2013, what are some Random Acts of Kindness you’d like to accomplish this year?

I think the one RAK I really want to do this year is to tip someone 100%. 

I also just want to buy coffee for the next person in line. One time in Calgary at a Tim Horton's that simple act lasted 93 times or something crazy like that.

Check out this article on The Chive too.

chive 1 A fantastic article on theCHIVEs almost unexplainable tradition of generosity. (3 Photos)

What are your RAK?





Showered With Design

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge! xoxo
    http://showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete