Saturday, May 3, 2014

Looking Back

I used to LOVE doing surveys, liked love them. Even though they were so stupid and pointless, and really which of your friends really care if you'd chose Facebook over MySpace anyways?

So, while it is a SNOWY morning here in YYC. (Yes I said snow. Its May 3rd by the way. What the F-U-C-K?), I decided to look at all of my old Facebook notes.

And I found this gem.

Written on March 31, 2008....
Titled: Better Than Doing Homework


1. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
I think its easier to forgive. I think its impossible to forget.  (deep)

2. Can men and women be " Just Friends "?
Most definitely. I’m sure though with every relationship between a guy and a girl though, there has at one point been a thought of “hmm…maybe this could be more” but I still believe that just friends is definitely a plausible thing

3. How do you feel about dating co-workers?
Well they are all extremely attractive (I do believe I was working at Swimco during this time...)

4. What's the last meal you had?
water and some Kashi protein granola bar.  (If I remember correctly I was on the 'healthy'  granola bar diet at the time)

5. When you are in love, do you notice other people?
I think you will always notice people that are attractive, but being in love means you wouldn’t act on those “hey, he’s hot” thought

6. Is flirting cheating?
No. just don’t’ make it completely overt. And a rule of thumb would have to be, if you wouldn’t want your significant other to be doing it to you, then you shouldn’t be doing it. (here here 2008 sista)

7. Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals?
1 Great friend for sure (this has not changed, introverts unite!)

8. If someone called you an asshole would you be offended?
Nope. Unless it was completely out of context

9. Are you OK with your boyfriend/girlfriend being friends with an ex?
I’d be okay with it. I’m usually never friends with any of my ex’s , so not sure what that’s like

10. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
It is the 21st century…(as me and G moved in after oh about a couple months ( i don't think we met at this point yet))

11. Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube?
I just squeeze the hell out of it. (this also has not changed......sorry G)

12. How do you feel about tanning booths?
Never been in one. I should go so I don't look like a friggen ghost anymore (still in 2014 I have not been in a tanning booth)

13. Friends with benefits?
You cannot ever have sex without the politics, despite what sex and the city says. As good as an idea as it may sound at the time, one person is always more invested into it, emotionally, mentally or even physically. So no. never again. (slutty past Kendra apparnetly)

14. Do you believe in angels?
Not sure actually

15. Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
Be in them. But I hate it too. I like the non-posing pictures (#selfies)

16. Hot Carl or Blumpkin?
I don't know what this means (Still don't know)

17. Ever kissed a random person and then walked away?
It doesn’t count it I don’t remember…? (ha ha ha I was am awesome)

19. What is your ringtone?
:the future freaks me out’ by motion city soundtrack  (I remember the days of having the coolest songs as ringtone, I do believe mine is standard iPhone ring)

20. Do you consider yourself a good boyfriend/girlfriend?
I would like to think so but apparently not (just going through a break-up then, maybe??... I do make an EXCELLENT wife though!)

21. Are you a jealous person?
Not that I show..

22. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Probably. these boobs aren’t gonna get bigger by themselves. Hahah no. I can’t say yay or nay until the time comes when I’m all wrinkly (I've thought about it for 6 years, and yes I will get bigger boobs one day)

23. Who has the sexiest accents?
Texans.Umm brits for sure…  (Texans? Wtf? I didn't even know any Texans then!) 

24. Would you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?
yes

25. Favorite song? Currently?
Ghost- stay the night (I have no idea what that song even sounds like anymore)

26. Favorite movie?
Empire records for sure

27. What's your occupation?
Student. and retail slave (Was so lucky back then)

28. What is your astrological sign?
Sagittarius

29. Are you a country or city person?
I’m a city girl now, but I could definitely live in the country (bahahaha Garett is gonna love this answer)
30. Have you ever seen or called anyone you met on MySpace?
no

31. Have you ever had a "secret affair"?
yup.and it sucked. And it only hurt me more. I’ve learnt that if you are willing to hide something or someone so important to you from your closest friends, then its probably toxic (slutty, slutty past Kendra)

32. If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be?
a squirrel monkey  (still want one......)

33. Favorite show/character growing up?
Jem!!!

34. Where do you spend most of your money?
Clothes, more specifically hoodies. And drinks from starbucks (apparently this was before I was a wine-o)

35. Are you currently working at a job that you hate?
Nope. just not what I wanna be doing right now (again, lucky. and while I wouldn't say hate it, its still definitely not what I want to be doing)

36. Have you ever been so heart broken that you called in sick to work?
Nope. its all about being upset at work. (i love myself, crying in the bathroom parties)

37. Favorite summer drink?
Strawberry Italian sodas or corona’ on the patio ( I don't think I've had a strawberry Italian Soda since March 31, 2008)

38. Can you change a car tire?
I sure can. I might need a refresher course though

39. Would you consider yourself adventurous?
I would when it comes to traditional adventurous things, but scared shitless when it comes to taking risks about myself and putting myself out there only to be shot down (you'd think this would have changed in 6 years too...but no)

40. What is your MySpace profile song?
Myspace is overrated

41. Favorite concert attended?
Snow patrol/ok go/silversun pick up and then of course U2, and rise against (snow patrol? I do not remember that concert... U2 though. hands down.)

42. Would you date an already attached man/woman?
What if you didn’t know? But definitely not. What comes around goes around, and karma’s a bitch from what I’ve heard

43. Would you sing Karaoke in front of co-workers?
They’ve heard me sing a few lines, and I;m sure they would never want to hear me again (not where I work now, they can arrest me for disturbing the public.)

44. Can you play pool?
I'm not good. Its my whole awkward hand thing

45. Do you like your siblings' significant others?
Tony’s allright. Haha. Yah hes cool

46. Can you drive a stick?
Not well at all. I haven't since I had to

47. Have you ever sat and hoped for a phone call?
I think everyone has at sometime

48. Ever skip school and spend the day at the beach?
If we had a beach. Then yes

49. Favorite TV show?
Lost and all those reality ones

50. Where would you like to be with the person your thinking about?
No comment. But a very reggae inspired song came on just now.. so somewhere were Rasta’s inhabit (must have been a great guy.... wanting to smoke the dope with him..)




Well that was entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment