Monday, May 5, 2014

Good Morning Monday

Well, another weekend has come and gone.

And it was a good one at that. 

I would like to point out that the picture on the left was taken on May 1st. It was 20 degrees out that day. The picture on the right was taken on May 3rd. There is at least an inch or more of snow. What The F is this shit? It definitely did not feel like May.



I finally got one of our wedding photos blown up.  Now everyone can see what we look like when we make out.

 The hubs and I had an intense game of scrabble on Friday night. I had pretty wicked letters, but I still managed to kick his ass!  (by 100 points)



I also started to revamp my jewelery line: Twelve Twenty Three. I was busy making a bunch of new stuff that I am super excited about. And at the point where I'm not sure I want to sell or keep myself! Just need to take some photos (my least fave part of the process) .  Please check it out! Would mean a lot to me :)

This is Luigi helping me out. Big kisses!



 
 
 
Also on my way into work, I looked out my office window and look what I saw:
 
DEER!


 
And in the word of my husband "It's gonna be a good day"
 

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment