Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Guilty Pleasures

Are they really guilty if I enjoy them?



-  Drinking. It's not that I'm an alcoholic. I just actually really like the taste. I don't need to get drunk. Just like to taste it. (re:denial).

18 Reasons Being Single During The Holidays Is Pretty Great


- Erotic books. I know. I know. So stupid. but you know what. I read them. And I say its to review them as I get them from netgalley. But I enjoy them. I also enjoy making fun of them probably even more.

 photo taylor-kinney-sexy-gif-4_zps4e32ce5d.gif

- Making up workout plans. Do I follow them? No. But it gives me pleasure doing them.


-  TV. Yup. I could sit all day and watch 9 hours straight. I do this instead of actually doing said workout plans. Workout and watch tv at the same time??! Blasphemy!





Allieology

No comments:

Post a Comment