Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mini Book Review: Lover Unknown by Ellie Kincade

Lover UnknownLover Unknown by Ellie Kincade
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was 34 pages.

It's an interesting concept. Get invited to a club (Club Q), get ushered into a dark room and have some sexy fun. No talking, no lights allowed. Just sex.

Hadley seems like a smart women, just craving a little adventure. She finally gave in and allowed herself to try out Club Q.  And she ended up loving it, hoping for a permanent invitation.

Will Hadley actually join Club Q, will her mystery man who put her forward for an invitation actually get to be with her in a dark room?

I don't think I'm going to go out of my way to find out. It wasn't that compelling for me and in 34 pages didn't exactly grab my interest.

I just wish that these authors stop putting out little novellas only to produce a cliffhanger. Write a full book. I mean by the time you produce novella after novella, you will almost be there.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment