Monday, September 8, 2014

I'm Back

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello Friends!

Its been a while.  I just felt like I needed a break from posting. I mean, I could have posted some things just to fill up your internet feed, but really didn't feel like it.

What have I been up to? Well I went to visit my best friend in Idaho Falls:
It was great fun to catch up and just hang out (While drinking lots of wine). We went to the Tetons (although it was really foggy out), saw some moose, went to Old Faithful in Yellowstone, shot some guns, played with a puppy. The only downside was the 10 hour drive there and back!












then; I stated to finally put some effort into the house:

When we first moved in, the previous owners had a bunch of easy to peel off decals
on the walls in one of the spare rooms. Let me tell you, they are not non-stick. And they pulled our drywall off with them. After about 7 months (?)  I finally bought some wall paper and put her on up. I really liked how it turned out. Minus the shitty picture.


I also rearranged our spare bedroom and organized 3 closets. 

I also was home alone for 4 days... This may be why.


Happy first day of snow in Calgary!



No comments:

Post a Comment