1) Pumpkin Spiced Lattes. This is a given. I mean when else can you have this? The salted caramel latte is really good too. Actually, all hot drinks.
4)Layering, Flannel, chunky scarves- fall fashion in general
5) Boots. As much as I love flip flops, something about wearing boots make it kind of cool. As you saw from my post last week, I have some boot envy.
6) Turkey day! - Here in Canada we get to celebrate it early! WOOOO! SUCKERS. Also, it should be noted that if I ever have a 'last meal' it shall be a Thanksgiving feast. I love the turkey!
7) Being cozy!
8) The desserts.They don't even have to be pumpkin flavour. But maple, caramel, or butterscotch perhaps
9)Soup! It feels weird for me to eat soup in the summer, but with fall! soup time!
10) Halloween! (the "acceptable" time to set out skulls)