Wednesday, September 10, 2014

U2 is back!



So, thanks to social media I found out that U2 just released their new album on iTunes. for FREE! SURPRISE!!

It was part of the launch of the new iPhone 6, the iWatch and something else.  This isn't the first time U2 has teamed up with Apple, remember there U2 eexclusiveiPod? I sure do, cause I own it.

As for the album. It's not bad at all.  Its' called the Songs of Innocence, featuring 11 songs.

01 The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 Every Breaking Wave
03 California (There Is No End To Love)
04 Song For Someone
05 Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 Volcano
07 Raised By Wolves
08 Cedarwood Road
09 Sleep Like A Baby Tonight
10 This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now
11 The Troubles. 

I guess the actual hard copy will feature about 4 more tracks.

But a new album means new tour date!

(this isn't a paid post or anything...U2 is just my fave band)

1 comment:

  1. I just saw a commercial for this last night, and downloaded the album today. Yay for a new U2 album! Looking forward to listening to it :) ~Ree

    ReplyDelete