Friday, October 3, 2014

Can't Live Without....

Woo, Day 3 on the #blogtober14 train.

This stop, what can't I live without???

Food.

Wow..  How lame was that answer.

On a more serious note....

The internet.

wtf photos 61 Meanwhile, on the Internet (17 photos)

Seriously. Our lives are so interconnected with the internet (see what I did there).

I mean where else would we get these gems:

But seriously....


I don't want to sound pretentious or anything, but I really don't think I can't not live without anything. Maybe I am taking this a little to deep instead of being

Sure, there are things that I would miss terribly, like say if I said my husband suddenly passed away (heavens forbid).  I love him more than anything, but I know he wouldn't want me to just give up and not live anymore. Same with family. Same with the gremlins.

I could live without my phone, my internet access, sure it would be hard, but used to live without them, why not now? Sure I would be a loser and not know all the cool stuff happening, but....  ya...
the internet




Helene in Between Blogtober

1 comment: