Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Funniest Memory from My Childhood

My favourite childhood memory  I have is due to the wonderfulness of camcorders. It is also a family favorite. I’ve seen it multiple times and laugh so hard every time. I am only about 7 months maybe?  Just minding my own business playing on a blanket in the Prices’ backyard. The mom’s went inside to make lunch or something and the dads were busy trying to make ice cream. (note: they were suppose to be watching me)  All of a sudden Bradon (Kamieys’ brother) came out of nowhere and just pushed me right over. I started crying. Dads didn't come to my rescue. Bradon strikes again.  The best part is that the parents didn't know any of this happened until we watched the video some years later.  Which makes me want to go watch it again!

Other favourite childhood memories; playing with Rhiannon. Barbies, house, dressing Frisky up like a doll and pushing him in our stroller. Frisky was our poodle. I can’t differentiate a certain time, as they do just blend together. Probably because that’s all we did. I also remember vividly our trip to Tofino, BC where I was so upset that I couldn’t go on a beach walk to see the dead whale and where I complained constantly about sand being in my crotch and hated wearing bathing suits.  There are also ton of memories that include the Prices (which are my second family) and Kamiey. We spent pretty much every weekend together growing up and coloured. Coloured pictures, fashion designs, the cat. A lot of times while waiting for Bradon to finish his hockey games. 



The Daily Tay Blogtober14

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha so funny! I love that it was caught on tape AND you didn't know it happened until way later. Great story! haha

    ReplyDelete