Monday, June 22, 2015

Second Trimester Must Haves

KSecond Trimester Must Haves

Second Trimester Must Haves by kznov featuring a water bottle


Nearing the end of my Second Trimester, I figure I would also set up what I think were my prego must haves.

Comfy clothing. You start growing and are in that awkward phase of thinking "Am I fat or pregnant?". Leggings, bras for your growing boobs, loose tank tops, maxi dresses and sweatpants. 

Moisturizer: You will get dry. I usually have dry skin normally and with pregnancy, my dry skin has exacerbated so lotion is a must have.

Water Bottle: the thirst kicks in. Drink up.

Tums: The only really bad symptom I've had so far is heartburn. Zantac didn't work, but Tums seemed to be the magic pill.

Massages: Another 'symptom' you will experience is soreness. Massages and warm baths have helped immensely. 

Smoothies: I really haven't had any cravings but the ease of getting your fruit and veggies in makes it well, easier in a smoothie form. 

Those are my must haves thus far, what have you found to be useful/needed? 

No comments:

Post a Comment