This summer other than the seemingly obligatory prego books, I figured I should find some other books to add to the reading pile.
Now this list may not be the current books out on the Top 10 Lists, but they are all ones I've bought over the past years and decided to finally read them . Especially since I'm in the process of cleaning out space for the new addition.
1) The Dovekeeper by Alice Hoffman
2) The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules by Catharina Ingelman Sundberg
3) Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clark
4) The A to Z of You and Me by James Hannah
5) The Forgotten Girls by Sara Blaedel