I can't believe how fast 2015 went. And what a year it was. The biggest change of course was the introduction of my lil' guy. These past 3 months with him have been by far the best of the year. Every day he changes so much, I am in such awe.
- finding out we were pregnant
- my Oma turned 90!
- My best friend Kamiey coming for a visit with her husband and in-laws
- a babymoon trip to Vancouver, which entailed seeing U2!
- camping with the family and celebrating 3 years of marriage.
- attending weddings of my dear friend Laura and my sister in-law Michelle.
- reintroducing Twelve:TwentyThree
I know 2016 will be an exciting adventure in the Just Add Champagne's household!
I hope your 2015 was spectacular and that you have a wonderful New Years Eve!