Monday, January 4, 2016

Goodreads Challenge

Every year I like to participate in the Goodreads challenge. Basically, you just pick a number of book you would like to read for the year. This year I picked 25. A little low compared to my other years.  2015 - 17 ( I read 71) and 2014 - 100 ( in which I read 114) books, but hey I have a new baby now.

This year however I will try and be better at reviewing my books. I failed miserably at that last year. 

And to help pick out books, my bff Kamiey (over at Yoga Pants and Wine) are going to use this template to expand our horizons. Feel free to join in the fun!




My first book is going to be a book I've been meaning to read, and that is "NOt That Kind of Girl" by Lena Dunham. I've been wanting to read it since I bought it - oh about 6 months ago... - and have heard nothing but good things about it.



Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment