Monday, October 21, 2013

What I did this weekend...

melissa-mccarthy-5.1

This is me today. What a crappy sleep I had that all I want to do is the fall into the couch and snooze away....damn work. god damn you. Also, I found that putting cinnamon into my coffee instead of sugar actually tastes pretty damn good.

My weekend, well I hate to disappoint but it really wasn't all that interesting. I read a few books. I watched a couple episodes seasons of Don't Trust The B in Apartment 23. And what a great show. I wish it wasn't cancelled. I do however think my judgement is clouded with my love of all things Dawson's Creek and James Van Der Beek plays himself in this show.  I also really now want to re-watch Dawson's Creek. 


We did host a little brunch on Sunday, which was great. Nothing like friends, waffles and mimosa's to start a Sunday!

Oh and its voting day here in YYC! So go vote! I don't care who you vote for (well I know who I think everyone should vote for) as long as you actually go out and tick a little box. If you don't, then I think you have to right to complain how it turns out is revoked. I also think there is going to be a very low voter's turnout because everyone think that Nenshi will win. But what if he doesn't. The other mayoral candidates haven't exactly been upfront with what they are willing to do to make a better Calgary.

On the good ol' blog:
-Just a little list on what annoys me with guys and gals.
- Some London photos by Journey's Eye
-A book review on Berlin Wolf by Mark Florida-James
-some random thoughts, based on the meme The Bookishly Boisterous hosts
-I love stretching yoga

mc random 814 Morning coffee (39 photos)

Other blogs:(that i actually remembered to write the link down)
- I love the skull bookmarks, Guiltless Reading showcased.
- I Don't Go to the Gym posted a great weekly challenge.
- A Bookish Heart posted a discussion on should book blogs require reviews?
- I Read & Tell posted a discussion on if the author's gender matter - that is

superstiious 0 Very SUPERSTITIOUS (17 photos)



No comments:

Post a Comment