Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hello September


I cannot believe it is September already.  And its something about September that makes me feel like its the start of the year - more so than New Years- perhaps it's because with September usually means a new school year. 

And this September is bringing a lot of changes.  Not only is H  turning 1 (which is a whole other blog post coming soon), we are moving out of Calgary and into a small town.  So that means lots and lots of packing.  And cleaning. And decluttering. And throwing out a shit ton of stuff that we once thought we HAD to have.  I have to admit I kind of like the clearing out process, I find it cathartic almost. 

Amongst all this cleaning/packing I am also trying to craft like crazy for H's Harry Potter theme birthday (Also another blog post). I may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew, but really - the party is more for me than H.  

Anyways, I just wanted to say Hello to September, give a little update! Enjoy the start of fall, now I am off to go get a #PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte for those non-hashtaggers)








No comments:

Post a Comment